- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you passionate about facilitating design thinking and driving user research?We are looking for an ambassador in the team for improving and leading UX processes.
Core responsibilities• Participates in designing, facilitating, and driving a process that leads to the optimal solution under the at any time given circumstances.
• Facilitate Design thinking workshops for product discovery and solving complex business problems.
• Helps the team identify what to build, and validates user input, assumptions, and ideas using industry standard tools and ways of working.
• Drives user research, builds and tests prototypes and ensures high usability of solutions provided by the team.
• Be a strong ambassador in the team for UX principles and mindset and help the team to have user centric approach at all times.
• Participate across departments in knowledge sharing and support amongst the UX consultants.
• Works towards world-class quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand.
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing Technology is a global team that provides solutions and technology for the factories of the LEGO Group, e.g. for finished goods packing, processing, warehousing, equipment maintenance and quality.
As a UX Consultant in the Quality Product Team you will work with the business areas that are responsible for quality in all forms.
There is an ambitious strategic agenda to enhance the technology platform for working with quality in all aspects over the next years.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field (Computer Science, User Experience Design, Product Design) or other relevant experience.
• 2-3 years experience as a UX designer/consultant.
• Hands-on experience with usability testing, user research and creating wireframes.
• Experience with driving and end to end UX design process.
• Great facilitation skills and knowledge.
• Experience with Agile Development.
• Strong collaborator and communicator.
• A can-do-attitude and are not afraid to take on new tasks.
• Add in experience driving an end to end UX design process.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.