- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group develop our digital engagement with B2B customers?This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B platform driven by user feedback and business needs. Become part of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with specialists that share your interest!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs member of the B2B web shop product team, you will drive the system design and implementation in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
• Enable the team by developing appropriate cloud infrastructure.
• Establish new environments and continuously improve existing through e.g., automation, enabling faster time to market.
• Work as backend developer building/maintaining microservices.
• Build/design/optimize CI/CD pipelines.
• Ensure secure setup and practices.
• Participate in reviews and sparring around architecture with other specialists to secure high quality in our solutions.
Sharing experience and bringing forth new insights for improvements is an integral part of your role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible digital products.
You will be part of the bigger B2B & Retail Technology area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our salespeople, B2B customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our products, and we work closely with the teams that drive the "Business to Business" strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and Open Source and is eager to learn new technologies. Has a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar related field - plus some years of experience and have success stories to share from a similar role as a backend developer with DevOps/infrastructure exposure.
You have experience developing software in a public cloud context, such as: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. Alternatively, you have knowledge about maintaining/developing a container-based platform using Kubernetes or OpenShift.
To succeed in this role, you ideally have experience within one or more of the following:
• IaC (e.g., Terraform, CDK or CloudFormation).
• Container technologies (e.g., Docker or Kubernetes).
• CI/CD (e.g., GitHub, Jenkins Declarative Pipeline, GitHub Actions or GitLab).
• Monitoring and alerting.
• Network – setup in a cloud context (e.g., AWS, VPCs, network routing).
• Security - in a web application context (OWASP), securing VPCs, IDPs, permission-based access management.
• Linux or Unix OS.
• Backend development for the JVM and Node.js.
• Experience with scripting using i.e., Bash or Python.
• Cost efficiency in cloud environments.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"We seek for a hardworking techie who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented product team."