- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you interested in joining a global cultural diverse team delivering value adding solutions to the corporate operations area?Bring your AWS Cloud development skills to the table and help the team deliver outstanding cloud solutions for the LEGO Group!
• Participates in agile development team to complete value as prioritized by the Product Owner
• Design, develop, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS
• Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources and proactively remove technical debts.
• Close the feedback loop by collecting insights from application logs and metrics
• Ongoing selection and evaluation of cloud components.
• Define and communicate best practices for solution architecture and application deployment, including documentation in words and drawings
• Play an important part in the team capabilities to drive DevOps improvements
• Get insight and learn the business structures and processes in a full value chain company
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand & Fulfilment Technology team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Order Fulfilment areas in business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Order Fulfilment platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
You probably hold a bachelor's or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar and you are proficient in English orally and written.
• Highly proficient in AWS Cloud Development with an understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices.
• Deep understanding of Restful services and JSON with several years of experience developing integrations to 3rd party APIs and systems
• Proficient in several of these development languages Java, Python, Node.js, Typescript
• Proficient utilizing databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Understands security best practices (e.g. IAM roles etc)
• Experience with AWS Serverless
• Able to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
If you are AWS certified and / or have experience with Apache Kafka and test automation it would also be beneficiary.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"You will, together with colleagues all over the world, create and innovate the supply chain platform to make sure the LEGO® Brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective way."