- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you interested in joining a global cultural diverse team delivering value adding solutions to the corporate operations area?Bring your AWS Architect and DevOps skills to the table and help the team deliver outstanding cloud environments for the LEGO Group!
• Participate in an agile development team to complete value as prioritized by the Product Owner
• Operate and continuously optimize our AWS platform(s)
• Ensure secure setup for development environments and AWS accounts and be an advocate for DevSecOps practices
• Play a central role in the team’s capabilities to drive DevOps improvements
• Take ownership of the team’s Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), by establishing standard methodologies and guidelines that are aligned with the rest of the IT organization.
• CI/CD Pipelining
• Perform development tasks
• Keep your technical knowledge up to date and keep expanding your horizon
• Get insight and learn the business structures and processes in a full value chain company
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand & Fulfilment Technology team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Order Fulfilment areas in business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Order Fulfilment platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
You probably hold a bachelor's or a master's degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar and have full proficiency in English orally and written. On top of that you have:
• Several years’ experience from DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, Integration Engineering roles
• Experienced utilizing infrastructure as code (Terraform) and automation
• Understands security standard methodologies (IAM roles etc.) and advocates consistency to it.
• Experience operating AWS Environments and deep understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture standard methodologies.
• Experience building, configuring and administering container technologies like Docker and solid understanding of container management technologies such as Kubernetes
• Developer background and experience with a high-level programming language like: C#, Java, Go etc. and scripting languages such as Python, TypeScript, Node.js
• Experience developing and / or deploying serverless functions using AWS Lambda
If you are AWS Certified and / or have experience with Apache Kafka, it would be useful. Experience from working in an agile environment is also a plus.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.