- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion about cloud infrastructure into play by helping the LEGO Group build our new Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management platform?Then this is your unique opportunity to be a part of defining and building new technology products in an engaging, dynamic and pioneering product team!
Core ResponsibilitiesThe LEGO Group has a new vision for the management of digital assets and launched an initiative with the main purpose of enabling customers, partners and LEGO® employees to easily and securely create, enrich and collaborate around digital assets throughout the entire value chain.
The value chain covers all phases from product development and production of assets to the usage by external and internal partners. The LEGO Group’s digital product and marketing assets consist of images, text, content, and product data.
As our new Senior Cloud System Engineer you will build and drive well architected infrastructure as code – e.g. establishing new environments and continuously improve existing ones – and together we enhance the customer experience, all over the world.
• Ensure secure setup and practices
• take part in architecting the entire technology stack
• Participate in reviews and sparring around architecture with other engineers to secure high quality in our solutions
• contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology platform once implemented – a cloud solution based on serverless microservice architecture build on Amazon Web services (AWS)
• Aside from enabling your own team you will also collaborate in technology guilds with the broader organization
Play your part in our team succeedingWith focus on integration and foundation you will be part of one of the Digital Asset Technology product teams responsible for solutions facing our agency, sales people, customers and partners.
We are organized in autonomous product teams working according to the agile methodologies with an end-to-end responsibility and a close collaboration with the business.
Do you have what it takes?You probably have a degree in Computer Science or related technical field combined with some years of work experience. We will consider and weigh functional experience and academic qualifications at equal terms.
We welcome some experience and/or strong interest in the following areas:
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Cloud cyber security
• Infrastructure-as-code CDK and CloudFormation
• Container technology Docker
• CI/CD GitHub, GitHub Actions
• Monitoring and alerting
• Network – setup in a cloud context (e.g. AWS, VPCs, network routing)
• Security - in a web application context, in VPC setup
• Infrastructure development in one or more of the following languages: Python or Node.js
• Cost optimization in cloud environments
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.