- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group build our new global sales planning solution?Are you finishing your studies this Summer and looking for your first job? Or maybe you have some experience and are looking for new challenges? This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor-made solution driven by end user feedback and business needs.Become part of a big IT community and accelerate your learning by working closely with an experienced developer as your mentor and joining our network of junior developers.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the Commercial Planning team which is an integrated IT and Business team ensuring high quality sales planning and collaboration solutions for our Sales Leaders and Key Account Managers.
Moreover, as a Junior Frontend developer you will be:
• contributing to the frontend development of a new cloud based B2B Sales platform with focus on sales planning, promotion planning and collaboration around customers
• contributing to the continuous improvement of the technology platform once launched
• having the opportunity to work with backend development as well if you have the aspiration
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Commercial Planning team: We’re an agile, innovative team, working on our Sales Planning solutions, introducing an entirely new digital product where our salespeople can collaborate and plan promotions and other sales activities. We are working with a modern tech stack based on serverless technologies in AWS, including technologies like React, TypeScript, Node.js and Redux
In this role you will build up your skills within frontend development but also have the option to dive into other technologies in the stack.
Knowledge sharing and bringing forth new ideas for improvements is a central part of your role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
You will be part of the bigger B2B & Retail Technology area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our salespeople, B2B customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our products, and we collaborate closely with the teams that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?If you have the flair and passion for technology this is an exciting opportunity to grow your technical skills.
To succeed in this role, we image you have the following competencies:
• A graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field – maybe you are finishing your studies this Summer
• Experience with one or more component libraries is a plus (e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
• Experience with test framework is a plus (e.g. Mocha, Chai or other)
• Experience with working in an agile setup or knowledge hereof
• Interest in and flair for great UX
• Proficiency in English
You might be a newly graduate or have a few years of experience – we are open to both profiles as long as you have the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application area.
We also envision that you:
• are passionate about technology and are eager to learn new technologies
• have the ability to research and work through complex problems
• are self-driven as well as a great team player
• can tune in on business needs and translate them into high quality tech solutions
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
"This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B sales platform driven by user feedback and business needs. Become part of a big IT community and accelerate your learning by working closely with an experienced developer as your mentor."