- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you have the skills needed to help developing the next generation data products within the LEGO organization?
Then put it to good use as our new Data Engineer!Right now, we are hiring for a unique possibility to have a daily impact on the next generation data products, the 18000+ LEGO employees use to create world class playing experiences for children of all ages.
The Embedded Data Engineering department is a function within Data Engineering & Management. The department is consisting of multiple teams that focus on building innovative solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group. The teams are cross functional agile teams, which have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we they create. The department have a close relationship with the analytical teams to drive the data driven decision agenda in the LEGO Group. Thus, a broad mindset on cross-organizational alignment is necessary.
We will be even better when you:· Are a collaborative person by nature and want to be a part of a global cross functional team
· Experience with mentoring other team members
· Are curios and passionate about building value-creating and innovative solutions
· Can work with product owner and stakeholders on building the best technical solution
· Focus on reusability and maintainability of the solutions.
Do you have what it takes?· A Degree in Computer Science or Software engineering or similar, maybe with specialization in Data Engineering
· 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or similar
· Python and/or Scala skills
· Experience with Amazon Web Services and CI/CD
· Experience with working within an Agile environment.
· Verbal and written fluency in English
It would be an absolute bonus with:
· Experience with automation and improving overall data quality
· Knowledge about noSQL
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.