- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- - Singapore
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a true AWS Cloud Architect and do you want to build high-quality digital experiences?In close cooperation with colleagues, Product Owners and business you will be providing with IT solutions and opportunities as Tech lead within AWS. You will be evaluating and implementing new technologies as well as developing and supporting your colleagues and helping the team to grow!
Core Responsibilities• Your role as Tech Lead in the team is to be the front runner on architecture and set direction defining standards on technical choices for solutions including automated test.
• Cooperate and engage with engineers and architects across teams. Among other things demo and share success as well as findings.
• Design, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS or other cloud based platforms
• Close the feedback loop by collecting insights from application logs and metrics
• Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources and proactively remove technical debts.
• Define and communicate solution architecture(s) including documentation in words and drawings
• Ongoing selection and evaluation of cloud components.
Play your part in our team succeedingEnterprise Core Technology (ECT) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Functions area. The organization consists of a number of teams (PLM, HR, Payroll, RPA, Finance, Indirect Procurement, Order Capture and -execution), each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The Enterprise Core Technology teams innovates, designs, builds and runs the IT products consumed by the Corporate Functions worldwide in LEGO.
We are working in an agile setup in DevOps teams, and in close cooperation with other teams within Digital and business areas.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or alike
• 3-5 years’ experience designing, executing and supporting modern software applications and backend development
• Deep technical skills in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing and knowledge and hands-on AWS clouds services and AWS architecture
• Hands on experience developing solutions based on AWS technology. Preferable demonstrated in one or more bigger digital transformation projects
• Deep API integration experience and understanding
• Experience with applying security in a cloud context using the least privilege principle, assumed roles and network security.
• Advanced knowledge in one or more programming languages e.g. JVM and/or Node.js
• Experience with IaC is a plus (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK) and with Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines or GraphQL is a plus
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams.
• English, Level 13+
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Be a key player in a great international team of passionate colleagues working closely together to deliver excellent solutions directly to end users. A great environment in one of the most successful toy companies in the world, using the newest Digital Technologies, that enables you to grow as an individual while we also grow together as a team!”