- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you interested in automating quality processes through advanced analytics and AI?Bring your data-analytical skills and innovative mindset into play in our operations innovation playground to help shape the shop floor of the future!
Core ResponsibilitiesInnovation in Operations is the LEGO Group’s front-end innovation center in supply chain. Our task is to identify, explore and evaluate future processes and technologies and to drive innovation end to end in supply chain from idea to actual implementation. As a student worker in our New Technology team, you will be part of driving forward the development of new technologies and solutions. Specifically, you will:
- Support the Innovation Senior manager within Sensor Data and Technology in realizing the tasks within the vision technology road-map
- Drive progress and delivery of specific image data-analytics and programming tasks to be completed within the product team, e.g., Python programming of scripts
- Share knowledge, experience and results with stakeholders and specialists in Innovation in Operations to ensure general learning and competency building
- have the opportunity to be a part of meaningful projects that shape the future of the company
- be part of a highly skilled team in the LEGO® Group’s innovation department and experience close mentoring and supervision
- start during spring of 2021 and have a part time (15-20hours/week) working environment experience in parallel with your studies
- gain valuable experience of working in a global company as well as with new technologies and processes
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO® Group is an international, family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. We believe in quality and to us quality means continuously improving in order to be the best toy for children and their development. By bridging design and manufacturing, we create the foundation for an effective global production of LEGO products.
Do you have what it takes?As a person, you have to be open-minded and enjoy thinking and working creatively. Being self-motivated and independent, you like taking initiative and carrying tasks to their natural end. Working in Innovation in Operations, you also need to be a team player and excel at it. Furthermore, you are:
- IT, Production or Management Engineering student at Bachelor level that can translate trained theory into tangible business results.
- Student at a Danish University - reasonable travel distance to LEGO System in Billund advised
- A top student in your class
- Passionate about working with data and digitalization and with some experience within image analysis or big interest in data science or analytics.
- Curious with an extroverted communication style and with a self-learning attitude and approach
- Proficient in English
You will join a collaborative environment, where you will support the activities and daily operations of our innovation initiatives while growing your capabilities and talent. Here, you will get to solve tasks from day one and quickly grow valuable practical experience in a supportive learning environment.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. An internship is about gaining experience and not delivering it from day one. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application, a list of your grades and a current CV. Please specify when you would be interested in the job as student worker.
This position was posted 14-01-21 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.