- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Ingeniør
Do you have experience within IT Infrastructure and do you think like a ‘White Hat Hacker’?If so, come join our awesome team and start using the newest technologies within IT Security at the LEGO Group.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Jr. Security Engineer you will work with a number of different tasks within the LEGO Group IT Infrastructure & Security. Your primary responsibilities are:
• Onboarding of log types by identifying, assess and ingest logs in the LEGO infrastructure
• Actively collaborate with the cyber security organization and partners to continuously work with and improve detection mechanisms
• Build automated adversary emulation to continuously test and verify vendor and in-house threat detection capabilities
• Ensure high availability of logging pipeline through meticulous and efficient cloud infrastructure monitoring
• Facilitate incremental improvement of the LEGO Group infrastructure by utilizing the synergies between digital product teams
Play your part in our team succeedingBusiness Technology – Infrastructure and Security is responsible for the overall infrastructural IT setup for the entire LEGO Group including areas such as clients, hosting, security, and network. This setup is a hybrid on-premises installation and cloud offerings services offices, factories, and brand retail stores.
The Security Engineering delivers, assess and implement IT security controls in our enterprise environment with the goal of detecting threats. This includes applying principles policies and architectural guidelines to different operational areas to ensure that global standards are followed. The team is a group of like-minded, dynamic people who is not afraid of challenging the status-quo.
Do you have what it takes?As our new Junior Security Engineer you hold a Bachelor´s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar knowledge acquired through hands-on experience. Moreover you bring:
• Experience in developing and/or operating IT infrastructure
• Insights into the technical details on UNIX-like operating systems and a familiarity with python or similar languages
• Familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery methods
• A passion to stay on top of your field and trends
• A strong ability to deliver results and keeping focus
• Solid collaboration skills and willingness to share knowledge
• Proficiency in English
• A willingness to continuously learn about cyber security, and trying out innovative solutions and technologies for solving real-life problems
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.