- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
LEGO is undergoing a very exiting Digital Transformation, where we are migrating into a state-of-the-art cloud architecture.We need a razor-sharp Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team. Are you our new colleague?The new cloud Integration Platform is developed and managed by our Integration team, who ensures everything runs smooth and secure.
You will play a substantial role in improving our cloud infrastructure, providing stellar solutions that supports our internal colleagues who work with digital solutions within the LEGO Group.
Our team consists of 8 extremely friendly engineers, working out of Billund, North America and India. We are known for dedication, great humor and always delivering a phenomenal service! Would you like to join?
• Design and build our new cloud-based Integration Platform in AWS
• Create CI/CD Pipeline
• Operate and continuously optimize the platform
• Demo your code, architecture and learnings to colleagues and c ustomers to engage for feedback
• Keep your technical knowledge up to date and keep expanding your horizon
• Act as an AWS specialist enabling education of our team
Play your part in our team succeeding!
The integration team is a part of the Digital Infrastructure and Cybersecurity area, which is responsible for the infrastructural IT setup for the entire LEGO Group including areas such as integration, databases, clients, hosting, cybersecurity, datacenters, and network.
We are providing a new state of the art platform for integration, with the purpose of enabling digital developer colleagues to integrate their products in a seamless and secure way. That’s why we want to bring you onboard.
Do you have what it takes?
• Relevant IT education (minimum bachelors' level) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or the like.
• Solid experience in designing and developing Web-applications in a cloud environment (react/typescript)·
• Demonstrated ability with DevOps tools (preferably in AWS)
• Detailed hands-on experience in designing, delivering, and operating a secure, complex, cloud-based IT environment
• Methods for staying on top of your field and trends
• Purpose driven by nature and keen on trying out new solutions
• Passion for solving real-life problems with secure, robust, scalable solutions.
• Strong in delivering results and keeping focus
• Enjoys collaboration and good at sharing knowledge and solutions as they are discovered
• Full English proficiency
We are looking for a new colleague who is agile in spirit and has a true passion for technology. If you can apply curiosity and bravery to solve complex task you would fit right in.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“No matter your gender or where you come from, if you are truly passionate about technology and want to become better at your game, come join our friendly workplace”