- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- - USA
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to build next generation data platform, making LEGO more data driven and thus making our top management agenda come to life? Take this opportunity to join the team that are right in the center.These roles are the perfect chance to create value for our entire organization enabling all kinds of users to work with data! We support data users world wide, which is why we want to strengthen our team on both Denmark (Billund) and US (Enfield).
Core responsibilities are:1. Support, maintain and develop the overall infrastructure behind the big data platform and the applications running on it.
2. Participate in day to day monitoring, operation and support of the big data platform infrastructure, applications and users
3. Ensure platform integrity, security and accessibility.
4. Collaborate with engineers to secure delivery pipelines for data products.
5 Evolve our setup with automation and infrastructure as code.
6. Provide scalability in the infrastructure when needed in a cost efficient manner.
7. Participate in planning and execution of the implementation of new initiatives on the platform.
Play your part in our team succeeding!The department is a function within ET&A and is focused on designing, building and maintaining big data products. The department is creating solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and is a cross functional team, which have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we create. The department have a close relationship with the analytical teams to drive the data driven decision agenda in the LEGO Group. Thus a broad mindset on cross-organisational alignment is necessary.
Our team will be stronger when you bring some of this:• A Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent working experience.
• Relevant certifications and training within the Big Data and AWS area
• Experience in cloud infrastructure
• Experience in Linux system administration
• Strong experience in infrastructure as code Chef/Terraform or similar
• Experience in setting up CI pipelines
• Understanding of databases
• Experience in Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, Rstudio, Hue
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Knowledge of containerized application with Docker, Kubernetes or similar
• Experience with Windows system administration
• Continuously seeks to achieve improvements in daily work for the team and the wider LEGO Group
Nice extra features could be:
• Experience in big data technologies Cloudera/Hadoop or similar
• Experience in SSO with AD
• Experience in Kerboros
• Other cloud infrastructure Google Cloud platform or similar
• Python experience
• Knowledge of automated ingestion of data with Nifi or similar
• General programming experience
"Join us on our journey to become even more data driven! By joining our Data Platform & Cloud Operations team you will work with a field that has huge potential and big focus all across the LEGO Group."
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.