- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a hardworking Developer who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of an ambitious team?Bring your excellent software skills to the table and help bridge the physical LEGO® world and the digital world!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs part of our full feature agile software development team, you will drive the technical design, develop, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS in close collaboration with the team and partners.
Moreover, you will:
• Be responsible for adhering to the defined quality standards both regarding product and processes.
• Continuously improve the health of the team's codebase and systems, continue delivery, ensuring the current state is visible outside the team.
• Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources.
• Bring your curiosity to explore new technologies that can help us improve and move our solutions.
• Define and communicate solution architecture including documentation in text and drawings.
• Operate deployed applications and respond to technical issues.
• Devise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management for the department.
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Product Technology is delivering technology and digital products for the need of LEGO.
Our department work with most modern technologies, and you will join an organization with some of the most technical competent people in the danish software industry.
In the role as senior Cloud developer you will be a 100% dedicated part of one of our self-contained products teams. Play a key role in developing products and technology for our users, so that we together can deliver on the vision and roadmap of LEGO.
On a mid/long term horizon the role could transform into being developer lead or architect.
Do you have what it takes?You should be a passionate and skilled developer who loves to learn - Perhaps with experience around 3D modelling and 3D software development. Ideally, you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within software development or a related subject area or equivalent working experience, minimum 5 years proven experience working as a senior developer (not necessarily all working with Cloud/AWS) and preferably experience working as Cloud developer on AWS.
To succeed in this role, you should ideally have:
• Experience with Python, and feel comfortable adapting depending on how to create the best and most valuable solutions.
• Proactive, organized and can determine independently what needs to be done.
• Experience with cloud automation provision tools, preferably terraform.
• Experience in defining and communicating solution architecture(s).
• Transitioning old tech to new tech including guiding the change journey in the business.
You have an attitude to improve the way of working and you stimulate cross-border interaction, so of course, advanced English both written and verbally is present. Also, to fit into our awesome team, you should naturally bring a positive can-do-mindset.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Technology plays an increasingly important role in reaching many more children with the amazing LEGO play experience. In Digital Product Technology you will be part of an awesome team that provide technology and develops software for the most outstanding LEGO products of the future."