- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you get a kick out of designing and implementing full scale cloud based data pipelines in a team?Then take this opportunity to become a key member of a great team operating in the center of the data driven decision agenda in the LEGO Group.
Key responsibilities in the role:• Design, implement, monitor and support scalable data products eg. Recommender Systems in our cloud environment
• Participate in the architecture, design, implementation, unit, integration and system test phases to ensure modularity, reusability and quality of components
• Utilizing and implementing the right technology and frameworks based on the architecture and requirements
• Coaching the more junior engineers in the team and being a sparring partner and key adviser for the team.
• Run “trial-and-error” solutions, rebuilding architecture as components evolve and opportunities develop
• Ensure that necessary documentation is created, completed and compliant
Play your part in our team succeeding!The department is a function within Engagement Technologies & Analytics and is focused on designing, building and maintaining data products. The department is creating solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we create. The department have a close relationship with the analytical teams and is working to enable the data driven decision agenda in the LEGO Group. Thus, a broad mindset on cross-organisational alignment is necessary.
We are building all solutions in the cloud by using a combination of AWS services and our data platform and we are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our products.
Do you have what it takes?• Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or similar, maybe with specialisation in Data Engineering
• 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
• 2+ years of experience in leading data products development lifecycles
• Strong experience with Python and Scala, especially within Apache Spark
• Experience in building data pipelines within AWS / Azure / Google services or a Big Data Stack
"Data engineering and the art of using a combination of data, cloud services and algorithms in an automated way is a relatively new field with huge potential within the LEGO Group. This is a unique chance for you to form your own position, bringing data to life and making it an essential part of how we work across the organisation!"
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.