- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you passionate about developing web applications in the cloud? And would you like to join an awesome team of astonishing techies in the digital areas of LEGO?In our LEGO Integration team, we are looking for our next outstanding colleague.You must be passionate about frontend development but still understand the back end side of things, as you will play a key role in developing and optimizing our cloud-based integration platform!
• Design and build our new Integration Platform in the AWS Cloud
• Front-end development, but fully understand the back end, APIs and how to continuously optimize the platform
• Release your work early, to get value to the customer fast
• Demo your work to customers and users, and engage for feedback
• Being a specialist in frontend development and educate our team
Play your part in our team succeeding!
The LEGO experience is going digital and in the heart of our digital products lies the integration platform. This cloud platform is developed and managed by the LEGO Integration team, who ensures everything runs smooth and secure. Our distributed team consists of 8 extremely skilled & friendly engineers, 6 working in the Danish headquarter, 2 situated in our American Hub plus our team of consultants in India. The team is characterized by dedication, great humor and always delivering a phenomenal service. If you wanna come play with the best, join us.
The integration team is a part of the Digital Infrastructure and Cybersecurity area, who is responsible for the infrastructural IT setup for the organization including areas such as cloud enablement, cybersecurity, datacenters, integration, databases, clients, hosting, and network. We are providing a new state of the art platform for integration for the entire LEGO group with the purpose of enabling digital developer colleagues to integrate their products in a seamless and secure way.
Do you have what it takes?
You probably hold a relevant IT education, such as Computer Science, Software Engineer or the like. Minimum requirements at bachelor level and:
• Solid experience in designing and developing web-applications working with open-source front-end technologies (React/Typescript/AWS Lambda/Angular etc.)
• 3-5 years experienced with DevOps
• Documented experience with designing, delivering, and operating secure Cloud based IT environments
• Methods for staying on top of your field and trends
• Experience with APIs, REST and modern integration technologies.
• Purpose driven by nature and keen on trying out new solutions
• Passion for solving real-life problems with secure, robust, scalable solutions.
• Enjoys collaboration and good at sharing knowledge and solutions as they are discovered
• Full proficiency in English orally and written
• Kind to kids and animals … just kidding… or actually not :-)
Furthermore you probably:
• Have experience with event driven architecture
• Are agile in spirit – minding the customers' needs
• Have a true passion for technology
• Use creativity and bravery to solve complex tasks.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong. The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“No matter your gender or where you come from, if you are truly passionate about technology and want to become even better at your game, then come join our friendly team”