- - Danmark, Copenhagen, Sjælland
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you up for a key role in crafting the most awesome digital experience for the builders of tomorrow?Bring your passion for digital and your elite 3D Development skills and help us make a worldwide audience even more excited about our iconic toy brand!
As part of a full feature agile software development team, you will drive the technical design, estimation, and implementation of solutions in close collaboration with the team and partners.
Moreover, you will:
• develop, operate & maintain robust and scalable solutions - striking the right balance between feature set, security, quality, and deadlines, applying a “you build it – you run it” philosophy.
• be responsible for adhering to the defined quality standards both in regards to product and processes
• continuously improve the health of the team's codebase and systems, from dev to live, ensuring the current state is visible outside the team.
• ensure elite quality and be a steward of the LEGO values that consumers expect from our brand.
• bring your curiosity to explore new technologies that can help us improve and move our solutions.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
As part of the digital organization in the LEGO Group, specifically the Digital Agile Development (DAD) department, our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences. Our responsibilities are, among other things, LEGO.com/Kids, the LEGO Life app., LEGO Account, LEGO Digital Building Instructions, and many supporting systems and services. As such, we are an integral part of the company’s strategy to demonstrate digitalization.
Our department has pioneered the use of cloud infrastructure within organization. We strive to remain in the lead when it comes to utilizing its full potential, for instance, through serverless architecture.
You will work on experiences that will reach millions of kids and adults worldwide, and you will join a highly-skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integrated part of working.
Do you have what it takes?
You may hold a degree in software engineering, computer science, or have a vast track record within unity development and demonstrable experience from similar positions.
• Solid background in 3D development with 3+ years’ experience with Unity.
• Experience with developing, debugging and deploying of unity projects and deploying to Android and iOS devices
• Intermediate knowledge in RESTful APIs, cache-control, SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, UnityWebRequests, Client-server architectures
• Intermediate knowledge with linear algebra and trigonometry
• Strong collaboration skills and experience working in agile development teams.
• Strong drive and a structured approach to development.
• Full English proficiency orally and written
It would also be a valuable add to the team if you bring:
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms.
• Motivated by acquiring new skills and competencies.
• Motivated by thinking “out of the box” and sometimes solve complex challenges in an unconventional way.
• If you have experience in building digital experiences for kids, it would be an advantage, but this is not a requirement.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer. Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role, you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
If you love digital and want to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique worldwide audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team."