- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a data-minded person willing to help the LEGO designers deliver world class models using our 3D modeling application?Bring your curiosity working with data and join our agile product teams to enhance and enrich LEGO Play through our unique software solutions.
Core Responsibilities• Ability to identify source information.
• Basic understanding and interest in IT & Data Science technologies
• Passion for statistical analysis using software like R or Python
• Knowledge about data visualization
• Ability to interpret and report results in a clear manner
• Some educational or practical experience with agile methodologies
Play your part in our team succeedingIn collaboration with our Business Analysts and product teams, you will understand and query datamodels to find patterns and trends, to improve the quality of software developed and used internally at LEGO.
You will define the datamodel to, e.g., answer specific questions about user behavior within our applications.
Do you have what it takes?• Enrolled in any Danish university, studying at a graduate level.
• You may be studying Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Process Analysis, or something in that vicinity.
• Be able to work on location in Billund
• Have basic knowledge about data analytics
• Be curious about how to quantify user behavior through data collection and visualization.
Effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English. Advanced-C1 level.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role has the exciting opportunity to enhance the software used by LEGO employees who design models and develop building instructions, and to be motivated watching those makers as they are able to effortlessly use the software to design the next LEGO products and play experiences.”