- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- - Storbritannien
- Job ID
- - Ingeniør
Are you interested in bridge building between high level data policies and data architectures for the LEGO Group?Bring your privacy governance and privacy architecture skills to the table help LEGO in using data correctly when building new systems!
Core ResponsibilitiesThe right candidate needs to excel in bridging the Gap between High-level data policies, Data architectures and Software Engineering
• The Lead Data Privacy Manager must be able to understand, analyze, visualize, document, and implement technical solutions for data protection requirements
• Understanding of how Fair Information Practice Principles (FIPPs), Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPPs) and Privacy by Design (PbD) is turned into concrete concepts that Data Engineers, Data Scientist and System admins can apply when building their products.
• Principles and regulations and organizational policies in the context of a privacy management analysis and translate into this privacy controls on the data platforms
• Define required services and functions implemented in technical and procedural mechanisms and reported using tools that allows the data teams and LEGO to demonstrate compliance
• How to develop architecture and solutions-based privacy policies and teach the Data community in LEGO how to accurately initiate this
Play your part in our team succeedingIn the LEGO Group a Data Privacy Manager is working towards building great things with great respect for privacy while helping the team.
The department is a function within Engagement Technology & Analytics (ET&A) and is focused on designing, building, and maintaining data products. We are creating solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and we are a multi-functional team, which has full-stack responsibility of the solutions we build. The department has a close relationship with the analytical teams to drive the data driven decision agenda in organization. Thus, a broad approach to cross-organizational alignment is vital.
Do you have what it takes?You probably hold a higher degree in Computer Science or Software engineering or similar, maybe with specialization in Data Engineering
• 5+ years of work experience within Privacy governance, Privacy Architecture and preferably Data Life Cycle management
• Experience as Data Engineer or Solution Architect could be an advantage
• 2+ years of experience in leading data products development within Privacy
• Solid experience with data tools
• Understanding of OECD/GDPR privacy guidelines, data governance, and how to develop architecture and solutions-based privacy policies
• Understanding of how FIPPs, GAPP and PbD is turned into concrete concepts that Data Engineers can apply when building their products.
• Understand information from the legal partner on exploring potential use cases of your product, making sure to consider all possible aspects of data privacy
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“Help of in the field of Data Solutions Privacy engineering: Basically, we need you to help us in building systems to ensure we're using data accurately! Data Privacy Engineering and Architecture is a brand-new field with huge potential within the LEGO Group.
This is an outstanding chance for you to bring your knowledge within Data Tech and Data Privacy solutions to ensure we make it a crucial part of how we work across the Data organization. And doing so, you will get plenty of opportunity to form your own position”.