- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to develop and design great experiences for all the employees at The LEGO Group on a global platform?This fantastic role as a UX Consultant will give you the ability to apply all your know-how in User Centered Design, Design Thinking and Service Design to delight our internal end users.
Core Responsibilities• Design experiences for all the employees at the LEGO Group on a global platform.
• Closely and iteratively collaborate with a diverse group, on various software enhancements, services, and features.
• Conduct user testing early in the process and integrate applicable feedback in the design and determine the design tasks required.
• Execute efforts related to applying research methodologies, information architecture, ideation, and prototyping.
• Support the product owner achieve the vision for the platform.
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our product team, Cloud-based Service Management, we make sure that our digital products are helping our enterprise services teams (IT and HR Service Desk, Finance, Marketing, etc.) deliver their service to the LEGO employees in the most efficient and effective way possible.
We value the close collaboration with our business stakeholders and working agile. Our objective is to digitalize the various workflows within the company and automate them to the extent possible so our colleagues can focus on what matters at their jobs.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role it is a clear advantage if you:
• Hold a Master in IT Product Design, IT Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or similar with a passion for user behavior.
• Hold +3 years of experience in user-centric development (UX/UCD/HCI).
• Have a track record giving you solid experience in web platforms.
• Are used to conducting user research and using that as the foundation for the design decisions.
• Are confident and experienced in presenting and explaining work to stakeholders and colleagues.
• Exhibit a real passion for design and making things for people that they remember and love.
• Work agile and flexible to adapt the design process based on project needs, yet able to explain important consequences and tradeoffs.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Our vision is to remove the burden of the repetitive and non-value adding tasks at work. We want to give our colleagues at the LEGO Group back that time to work on what they love and what matters – to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.