- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you ready to apply and spread DevOps principles in the quest to enrichen the coolest toy brand in the world?Bring You SAP expertise to the table and help shape world class solutions for our Supply Planning and Direct Procurement team, keeping the LEGO operations running 24/7 across the globe!
Your primary job will be to design, deploy, build and maintain applications in and connected to our core ERP System.
• Apply and share DevOps principles in the daily work and in the team.
• Deliver SAP programs in agile ways of working to the LEGO end users
• Focus on constantly improving both applications and own technical skillset.
• Maintain deployed applications and respond to technical issues
Play your part in our team succeeding
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of several teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Procure and Supply Technology team innovates, designs, builds and runs the IT products consumed by the global Direct Procurement and Supply Planning areas.
Do you have what it takes?
The right candidate has a bachelor´s or master's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or alike and 4+ years of experience as a developer
• Experience with one or more of these technologies ABAP, Test driven development, CDS, oData, ABAP Cloud, SAP Hana
• Experience with ABAP Restful programming
• Experience with SAP Fiori is an advantage
• Keen on working close with end-users and colleagues when designing and building applications.
• Fluency in English or full proficiency
Furthermore, it would be nice if you have:
• Knowledge of other cloud technologies, preferably AWS.
• Curious techie with a passion to experiment and learn new technologies and ways of accomplishing goals.
• Dedicated teammate for whom it is important to also have fun while going to work
• Self-driven, but also able to inspire, mentor and coach others in structured ways
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
"You will work in an international and highly motivated product team and help us build and operate our Procurement and Supply Planning platform and thereby support the LEGO Group delivering awesome products to children all over the world."