- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Kvalitetsledelse
Do you have the mindset to thrive while increasing quality? Do you have ideas regarding what technologies for QA to use in LEGO projects and want a daily impact on how to implement and drive our QA?Then bring your digital expertise to the table and increase quality for our LEGO Digital Products.
We succeed because you:• Thrive by Increasing quality for LEGO Digital Products like LEGO SUPER MARIO
• Have an open way of communicating with and handling different types of stakeholders in a daily basis (Product Owners, developers, designers, marketing)
• Maintain test specification for one or more products at a time
• Take responsibility for launching products in the LEGO App Stores
• Drive test automation initiatives for the projects you are involved in
We are an energetic, dynamic department that provides Quality Assurance for a huge number of LEGO Digital Products both Retail and Education. You will be joining and learning from a team of highly skilled engineers. With sparring and support from the department, you will be responsible for driving projects using our streamlined processes. By being part of our innovation sessions, you make an impact in our quality assurance practice when we improve our practices in both tech and processes.
We welcome:• Bachelor’s or Masters degree within IT and/or Engineering
• Advanced english proficiency
• 2-5 Years QA experience for digital products
• 2-5 years demonstrated ability working with apps, games and other SW Projects of both small and large size
• Willingness to travel 1-2 weeks a year
• Knowledge on how to test software / apps
• Experience with Selenium/Appium
• The wish to work in a young, dynamic and international team environment
"In this role we strive to make sure that the digital products at LEGO are top quality products, protecting the LEGO Brand and make sure we reach more and more children with truly fun and engaging digital experiences!" (Goncalo Soares - Head of department)
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.