- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Would you like to learn from and experience the data management world first hand?Play a part in making data available to LEGO stakeholders all over the world - Bring your organisation and relationship building skills with you and join our ‘data dream team’!
Core Responsibilities• Facilitate the ingestion of new data sources to the Big Data Platform
• Talk to stakeholders and tease out requirements
• Specify table design in collaboration with stakeholders and according to design principles
• Document the full scope of requirements clearly in a Data Publication Document (DPD)
• Be the point of contact for a data source, facilitating delivery of each point of the workstream
• Perform User Acceptance Testing prior to data being released
• Attend Agile ceremonies and work closely with the Product Owner to ensure efficient delivery of the product
• Write communications on new releases for the wider stakeholder environment
Play your part in helping our team succeedYou will be part of the centralized global Data Management Organization within Engagement Technology & Analytics which is supporting the data driven journey of the entire company by onboarding and ingesting new data sources into our Big Data Platform. You will have close collaboration with business stakeholders and departments working with data across all of LEGO.
Do you have what it takes?• You are studying a masters degree within Business intelligence / analytics / information management or similar business education
• Strong excel skills
• ‘People person’ who likes engaging and communicating with lots of different people
• Good organisational skills
• Enjoys problem solving
• Not easily phased by setbacks and willing to see things through, even if they take time
• Demonstrable team player who wants to win together
• Any understanding of data environments and ETL as a concept is a plus
• Knowledge about R-studio and R code
• Ability to write simple SQL scripts (any version)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
As part of the Big Data Ingestion Product Team in Data Management you will be working in the engine room of LEGOs data driven journey. You will be part of a centrally global data organization that enable the entire company to make data driven decisions and generate valuable insights. There will be plenty of room for you to take responsibility while at the same time we make sure to develop your capabilities within the data space.
If you are passionate about data and analytics as a career path this will be the place to start!