- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Would you like being part of Change, moving our Operations to Industry 4.0?Combine your strong experience within Data Science, strategic thinking and Change Management to help craft the way the LEGO Group will drive Operations in the future!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs Senior Innovation Manager you will be providing an important future contribution to our core operational capabilities and ways of working in the LEGO Group. To be specific you will:
• Category Owner: Drive scouting, proof of concept and implementation of new digital products & solutions within our Data Utilization Framework - all supported with an agile mindset and approach
• Capability Driver: Convert gaps into tangible short & long terms actions in regards with building Data Science capabilities across operations coherent with our Technology Roadmap and Digitalization Compass.
• Strategist: Provide recommendations for our Industry 4.0 Compass Framework and engage relevant partners globally and horizontally within Operations in deployment of the strategy.
• External Engagement: Build & sustain an already present innovative collaboration with external partners and by that learn new capabilities and build partnership outside the LEGO Group.
• Communication: One Point of entry in regards with Data utilization and Advanced Analytics within Operations and communication with/from internal and external partners.
• Delivery Oriented: Accountable for driving Breakthrough results within 2 years, which will push operations to a new paradigm and support our efficiency agenda.
Play your part in our team succeedingBased from our office in Billund, you will join Industry 4.0. We are a diverse team part of Innovation in Operations, which has the purpose of "stimulating" a shared E2E Innovation focus and by that enabling our Operation Aspirations. We function as a network organization with teams of specialists interacting with relevant departments and functional areas within the LEGO® organization as well as with external partners such as suppliers, universities, industry partners, technical institutes.
Do you have what it takes?You are innovative and imaginative, and thinking out of the box comes naturally to you. Likewise, you are a phenomenal Change Lead with good communication skills that enable you to build positive relationships, and you know how to convey a clear message to those around you. In addition, you have:
• Bachelor´s or Master degree in the field of Data Science or equivalent working experience e.g. carrying a strong theoretical and scientific insight/understanding
• Knowhow within open source Data Science software solutions and scientific methods
• Flair for and experience with conceptualization and scouting and motivated from testing and mature scalable solution ready for implementation
• A minimum of 2 years hands on experience with practical implementation of AI (Artificial Intelligence) & ML (Machine Learning) applications.
• Proficiency in English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“This way of working with Advanced Analytics is unique in Operations, and what is more, you get to do this in a company where fun, creativity and learning are key elements in how we operate as well as in what we bring to children around the globe"