- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Would you like to innovate the supply chain platform to make sure the LEGO® Brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective way?In this position you join a global and culturally diverse team where you will provide value adding and professional support to the MST Demand & Fulfilment team, while continue to expand your skill set and develop future opportunities.
Core Responsibilities• Participates in agile development team to complete value as prioritized by the Product Owner
• Support, drive and finalize the software development process and life cycle of a feature request
• Play an important part in the team capabilities to drive DevOps improvements
• Continue to learn and hone skills as software engineer
• Focus on depth of knowledge and expertise in a certain technology, tool set and area of the stack
• Get insight and learn the business structures and processes in a full value chain company
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand & Fulfilment Technology team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Order Fulfilment areas in business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Order Fulfilment platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Master degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
• 3-4 years experience as a developer
• Experience with design and development of products through agile methods.
• Experience with business facing IT solutions are an advantage
• Interest in and aptitude for great UX.
• Knowledge and experience in ABAP RESTful Programming Model is and advantage
• Knowledge and experience in SAP Fiori is an advantage
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams
• Ability to comply to principles and guidelines.
• Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new technologies
• Communicate effortlessly in English both written and verbally
• Willing to travel 5-15 days a year (dependent on need)
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.