- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Ukendt
Come work with us in LEGO Creative Play Lab (CPL)This is at the absolute forefront of play innovation.Here we work to come up with the play experiences children around the world will be playing with in five years from now. We’re an international organization with offices in four different locations around the world and employees from around the globe.
Core responsibilitiesYou’ll be joining our teams and helping them discover new play experiences. This will include:
• Creating prototypes in Unity to try out ideas
• Joining workshops to improve and iterate concepts
• Helping to facilitate testing sessions with kids
• Exploring new technologies that might enable new play experiences
• Ideate and evangelize your ideas to the team and the department
• Document concepts and discoveries
Do you have what it takesWe’re looking for a curious person who’re not afraid to take up new challenges.
You should have a good grounding in using Unity and a passion for experimenting and creating playful experiences. You should be comfortable writing code in C# with a hunger to improve your skills. We’d also love to see good communication skills as you’ll be working closely with our teams. In addition, we’d love to see some of the following:
• Mobile development experience using Unity (on iOS/Android)
• Knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
• Experience working with AR (Augmented Reality)
• Experience experimenting with electronics with platforms such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi would be an advantage.
We hope to fill the position as soon as possible and will evaluate candidates as they apply.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic
and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that
make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a
sustainable future and continuing our mission to #inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.#
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.