- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Ingeniør
Are you a true software developer keen to work with data engineering?Join our awesome Technology Transformation team and play a key role in enhancing the IoT data platform to secure development and operations of data flow within our manufacturing and supply chain area!
Core Responsibilities• Provide the right tools for an accurate data extraction from machines and sensors, for data preparation, analysis and visualization
• Mature and commoditize the IoT data platform to accelerate and ease the implementation of IoT data products
• Work with product teams to build string value cases on IoT data that drive productivity in LEGO Operations
• Build data engineering, management, and analytics capabilities in our manufacturing and supply chain organisation
• Create guides, best practices and jump start product teams in using the IoT data platform and secure development and operations of data flow and data analytics
• Apply, live and teach technical excellence in the product team every day
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join the Technology Transformation team and get 12 passionate and highly skilled colleagues. Across the team we deliver three products; The first product focusses on exploring and demonstrating new technologies for operations processes. The second product provides a scalable and resilient computation platform to product teams to run applications in microservice architecture. The third product, which will be your responsibility, focusses on delivery and operation of a solid IOT data collection, storage and processing platform!
Do you have what it takes?The successful candidate is a true and passionate software developer with a curiosity and interest in data and analytics. You could be a senior with several years of experience or you could be a more junior developer with great mathematical skills who is brave and wants to explore and develop into data engineering.
At both levels, we will be looking for someone who is outgoing, a phenomenal communicator and has a collaborative working style.
You hold either a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline. On top you have:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in software development
• Hands-on experience in Azure or comparable PaaS
• Some knowledge and practical experience in data engineering, data tools, advanced analytics
• Natural learner, curious and brave
It would be great, if you also have knowledge of and a huge interest in the latest technologies, open source tools and ecosystem and architectural trends.
Join the global LEGO® FamilyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
In this position you will contribute to digitalizing the future operations application architecture and thereby processes of the LEGO group. By creating the technology foundation for our product teams, you will be a key player in shaping the future success of our organisation.