- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a passionate techie who wants to build high-quality digital experiences and be part of a results-oriented product team?Then bring your backend expertise to the table and help LEGO® develop our digital engagement with B2B customers, adding new features to our web shop as well as launching entirely new experiences!
Core ResponsibilitiesAs part of our “full feature agile Customer Engagement product team”, you will drive the technical design and implementation in close collaboration with the rest of the team. Moreover, you will:
• Collaborate with Product Owner, UX designer and other developers to deliver new experiences and iterative improvements to our Digital Customer Engagement products.
• Take lead on developing an entirely new experience for our B2B customers.
• Work primarily with backend development, but also cloud infrastructure in AWS. If you seek, you also have the opportunity to deal with frontend development.
• Participate in code reviews and sparring around architecture with other engineers to secure high value in our solutions.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Digital Customer Engagement team: We are an agile, innovative team, working on our B2B webshop, but also introducing new experiences where we can interact digitally with our B2B customers. We are working with a modern tech stack based on serverless technologies in AWS. The frontend is based on ES6 and React with a GraphQL contract to the backend which is a hybrid and both container based (Java) and serverless (Node.js), and for the infrastructure we work with IaC. You will be the lead on a new experience where new technologies can also be introduced – that is something you can influence.
Knowledge sharing and bringing forth new insights for improvements is a central part of your role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
You will be part of the bigger B2B Retailer Technology area that is responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our salespeople, B2B customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our products, and we collaborate with the teams that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy and its execution for LEGO®.
Do you have what it takes?You should be a passionate and experienced developer who loves to learn. Ideally, you have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology, or a similar related field, 5+ years of experience, and have success stories to share from a similar role as a backend developer.
To succeed in this role, you should ideally have:
• Strong knowledge in one or more programming languages for the JVM and/or Node.js.
• Experience with cloud development – preferably AWS.
• Experience with IaC (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK).
• Experience working with integration APIs (e.g. APIs, queues).
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines or GraphQL is a plus.
• The highest attention to quality and diligent to detail.
As a person, we expect you to be organized, like to interact with various people, and continuously think about how we succeed as a team. Also, to fit into our awesome team, you should naturally bring a positive can-do-mindset.
Advanced English both written and verbally is a need since we are an international gathered team.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future, and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B platform driven by user feedback and business needs. Become member of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with other specialists that share your passion!”