- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
SAP Fiori, user interfaces, SAP in general - does this sound familiar to you?Do you have strong programming skills and a keen interest in user experience and lay out? Maybe you are our new team mate!
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for somebody who has an interest in developing appealing and robust presentation and access layer in SAP Fiori/UI5 for front-end standard functionality and at the same time function as the teams specialist in front-end development. Besides this, you will have to:
• Work closely with UX consultants, SAP consultants, back-end developers and end-users to build advanced and value adding solutions
• Manage all aspects of front-end development in an agile environment using SCRUM
• Be the technical sparring partner for UX consultant and end-users to design advanced and user-friendly solutions
• Ensure high quality code, easy maintainability and IT security at all times and in all solutions
Play your part in our team succeedingIn the Quality product team we supply business technology to support all aspects of ensuring the quality of the LEGO products. Solutions are currently largely based on SAP functionality. Going forward the solution landscape may include other standard solutions as well as self-developed user interfaces on top.
Do you have what it takes?We will expect a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar combined with:
• 2-3 years of experience with front-end development
• Experience with SAP Fiori/UI5 – or a strong desire to learn and focus on this
• Experience with RESTful services
We will also like to meet a person who:
• Takes initiative and completes task as agreed
• Takes pride in providing high quality solutions
• Has experience with SAP, ABAP
• Can bring knowledge about AWS
• Loves to work in a team and learn from others as well as share own competencies and skills
• Generally curious and willing to learn new things
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“Here is your chance to be part of a strong team that are creating the future IT platform for the quality organization and are enabling our end-users to provide quality products to children all over the world by building compelling, user-friendly and high quality technology solutions”