- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- - Tjekkiske Republik
- - Ungarn
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you an awesome people leader with experience in leading an organization of digital DevSecOps teams, and are you looking for a unique career opportunity to shape how the LEGO Group enable Operations with Technology?
As head of Digital Manufacturing technologies, you are at the forefront of enabling a differentiating business area. Through your product teams you deliver digital solutions with the newest technologies available in the market place.
Core responsibilitiesAs our new Head of Digital Manufacturing Technologies, you build and coach your teams that deliver digital products and services, consumed by business colleagues globally within manufacturing. You will be a key person for building digital capabilities and products, that enable Operations to execute Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, Logistics and Warehousing. Your new organization currently consist of 40 people, located in Czech Republic, Denmark, and Hungary. We expect to grow significantly soon, so leading leaders should only energize you even more to take on this role.
Concepts like AGILE, SCRUM and working with products, iterative in sprints are natural to you. Your attitude spring from a digital approach to delivering value through our products and you problem solve with an End to End approach. You do not make things more complex than they have to be and you are used to focus on minimal viable products that dramatically reduce the time from good idea to business value delivered. Preferably, you naturally experiment to continuously improve. Align priorities for Manufacturing technology deployment to all manufacturing sites globally. More specifically you will:
• Lead, Manage & Engage leaders & employees in the global Manufacturing technology organization
• Install agile ways of working and a digital product line organisation in own area
• Deliver IT Strategy & roadmap within own area
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies (MST) within the Digital Business Technology (IT) organization, are 130 dedicated LEGO® employees located in Czech Republic, Denmark and Hungary. We deliver end to end services and digital solutions to enable efficient and excellent business processes. Together with our Near- and Off-Shore partners, we deploy technology to enable LEGO® Operations within the areas of Procure & Supply, Materials & Moulding, Manufacturing and Demand & Fulfilment.
We inspire an agile mentality and relentlessly strive to work by agile methodologies. You will step into the global MST direct reports team, consisting of fourteen people. As part of the team, you contribute significantly to setting direction and develop the global Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies organization to meet current and future challenges. You report to the Vice President of Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies.
Do you have what it takes?Your background and experience have given you the ability to build and lead your product teams, to deliver outstanding business results. As a person, you are a skilled communicator and build positive relationships with peers and partners. You create trust through open dialogue and by delivering results - on all levels of the organisation. More specifically you have:
• MSc. In IT or business related field like Manufacturing
• Industry 4.0 certification
• Documented leadership track record within Manufacturing, either from IT or from relevant business functions.
• 5+ years experience as leader of leaders in a global context
• Experience with leading agile technology development teams or organizations
• Preferably experience from a Retail or CPG company with global brand and reach
• Experience with working with partners on VP+ organizational level
• Strong communicator that can bridge strategic vision with tactical direction and operational planning for a large global organization
• Proven performer that deliver documented results
• Advanced English is a requirement
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have:
• Experience with cloud providers like Amazon or Microsoft
• Experience with implementation of products from vendors like SAP or Siemens and best-of-breed vendors
• Biased to action over strategizing
• Experience with SCRUM, KanBan, SaFE or similar
The position can be based in Billund, Denmark, in Prague, Czech Republic or in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary. As MST span globally, you should expect 20-30 travelling days pr. year.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work and part of what makes us unique is that values are not just something we write on a poster it is something we live every day. Your daily work is about sourcing and selecting our future colleagues, at the same time as you, yourself will be able to build experience, explore your opportunities and release your potential”