- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Will you like to work in a Global team to build solutions and support the business Worldwide?Do you want to help The LEGO Group in becoming the best analytical company, while experimenting the LEGO® adventure?
Learn how to deal with data in a global context and discover the tools and the processes enabling reporting in a large and diverse organization.
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a data engineer, a hands-on BI analyst with SQL competencies, a Power BI developer with data modelling capabilities - all eager to learn. You will function as our creative problem solver, inventive in getting things to work, working independently as well as collaboratively. Besides using your curiosity to understand the data landscape, you will:
• Collaborate across the business and IT to provide access to a broad set of data (Datalake, Hana views, SAP), in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses.
• Demonstrate your passion for data, co-creating tables and Hana views to enable the creation of holistic Power BI dashboard for the entire organization.
• Play a leading role in bringing the capabilities of the Finance and BI organizations to the next level in the data self-service environment.
• Engage with end users to better understand the needs and collaborate on concepts for new functionalities (e.g. predictive analysis)
Play your part in our team succeedingAs a Business Intelligence consultant, you will join the Global Business Intelligence team of approximately 10 colleagues, ensuring the financial and sales data integrity for the entire LEGO® Group.
We are dedicated to make The LEGO Group the best data-driven company. By using Power BI and a constantly evolving Big Data platform, we create value by bringing data closer to the business.
Your role will be to facilitate access to sales, consumer related and financial information within the LEGO group. You will create data portals, merging data flows from various sources. Your responsibilities will include connection, integration, design, deployment and maintenance of the data portals and solutions that enable data reporting and analysis.
You will be closely collaborating with our internal IT department. You will enable our stakeholders to create Power BI dashboards from a governed source of information. You will facilitate fact based decision-making.
Do you have what it takes?You have either a bachelor degree in IT, BI, Data Science, Advanced Analytics or data related field and at least 1 year of experience working with SQL and Power BI. Moreover, you have:
• Experience working in an Agile setup
• Advanced SQL skills
• Delivery oriented, eager to get things done
• Passionate about data and raising data literacy
• Solid communication skills
• Speak and write English easily
• Experience with Big Data methods, topologies and tools, knowledge of DAX, Experience with a SAP ERP would be a plus
This offer (fixed term contract until December 2021) is an outstanding opportunity to discover the LEGO group from the inside, build a network and be in the best position to apply for potential future opportunities within the LEGO® family
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.