- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you passionate about shaping our ways of working and bringing agile development processes into play?Well, here is your chance to tackle a crucial role in guiding our business to build an agile culture, where we constantly seek improvement of our digital products and the efficiency of a Product Team.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn B2B Retailer Technology we innovate digital products that delight our customer users and together with key partners in the LEGO Group we enable critical sales capabilities by delivering technology to Retailers and to our Market organizations who engage retail customers.
The main responsibilities of the Scrum Master in B2B Retailer Technology will be:
• Guiding and protecting a product team to be a healthy self-driven unit with high delivery focus and efficiency.
• Securing that ambitions are met at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and stakeholders.
• Facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution whilst making sure that work is done.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency.
• Supporting and complementing the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and maintaining the product backlog.
• On-boarding and off-boarding of external team members.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of the Digital organization in the LEGO Group represented in our Executive Leadership Team by a Chief Digital Officer (CDO), overall responsible for the ongoing digital transformation.
We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our tech products, and we collaborate closely with partners that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy execution. In order to succeed with our products, we need a skillful and dedicated Scrum Master for one of our six product teams.
The ideal candidate holds an university degree in Computer Science or similar and has at least 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master role working with a software development team applying Agile principles, practices, and theory. Excellent English communication skills are a requirement.
It would be an advantage if you have:
• Knowledge of different Agile approaches: Scrum, XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated testing, Agile games, etc.
As a person we expect you to have:
• A teammate mindset with outstanding mentoring and leadership skills.
• Presentation and collaboration skill-set.
• A positive influence on a team environment while promoting contribution amongst team members.
• Thriving working with end-to-end mindset and holistic views.
• Ability to focus and orchestra to success, but also stay solid when needed.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group