- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you passionate about users? And are you ready to take the LEGO Building Instructions app to the next level?Use your digital experience, product management knowledge, strategic approach, commercial acumen, and growth focus to own the vision and objectives for the LEGO Building Instructions app, loved by millions of users.As a senior product owner, you will define, own and communicate objectives, play moments, key results and critical metrics for the digital building experience.
• Analyze performance data, app reviews, market, audience and competitor insights to drive decision-making and lead new Product Discovery
• Be a leading member of the product team throughout the full development process, evaluate all opportunities and decide what gets built and delivered
• Define and brief objectives for product improvement and development based on insights, stakeholder and partner input, current strategy, and creative experience
• Be the point of contact for LEGO Building Instructions app and related experiences towards partners up and down the value chain, i.e. development teams, LEGO physical product teams, legal and child safety, marketing teams and senior management
• Resolve issues as they arise, call out when vital
Play your part in our team succeeding
Digital Consumer Engagement exists to ensure that The LEGO Group’s relationships with consumers are direct, sustained, two-way and meaningful. We build products, experiences and tools to engage with new and existing users to power their love for the LEGO brand and for building. Some of the products in our digital ecosystem are LEGO.com, the LEGO Life app, the LEGO Building Instructions app, LEGO Ideas and the LEGO Life Magazine.
Do you have what it takes?
• 5+ years’ experience within digital product management/digital product ownership
• Significant working experience and track record within similar digitally focused role
• Problem solver - Confirmed change and resilient approach with a can-do attitude to make new things happen
• Strong communicator - Excellent stakeholder skills to fulfill a role with high awareness and interaction across The LEGO Group
• Track record in building, launching, and running playful digital experiences, in the app space
• Ability to craft digital products to amaze families and align to our strategic direction and objectives
• Strong data querying and interpretation skills, with the ability to influence partners through data findings
• An ambitious attitude and ability to transform user needs into creative briefs
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the market and industry
• Experience with a big digital ship, where many products and departments are linked to create value
• Experience in leading important priorities across several business units and teams
• Experience from working with kids as target audience
• Travel approx. 20-30 days per year
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”