- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
• Thrives to increase quality for LEGO Retail Digital Products like LEGO SUPER MARIO and LEGO Powered Up
• Has an open way of communicating and can handle different types of stakeholders in a daily basis
• Maintaining test specification for one or more products at a time
• Responsible for launching products in the LEGO App Stores
• Drives test automation initiatives for the projects you are involve in
Play your part in our team succeeding
We are a young, dynamic and department that provides Quality Assurance department for a huge amount of LEGO Digital Products both Retail and Education. You will be a part of a team of highly skilled engineers that you can learn a lot from. You will be responsible for driving a project on your own using our streamlined processes with the help of the department. You will also be a part of our innovation sessions where we improve our practices in both tech and processes, so you will be able to add your own fingerprint to our quality assurance practice.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within IT and/or Engineering
• 2-3 years’ experience working with apps, games and other SW Projects of both small and large
• Knowledge on how to test software / apps
• Open way of communication to be able to talk to different stakeholders
• Experience with Selenium/Appium
• Willing to work in a young, dynamic and international team environment
• Willing to work with different types of stakeholder, like Product Owners, developers, designers, marketing
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”