- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you an aspiring software engineer looking for mentorship and you are willing to try out your talent together with experienced and skilled professionals in a global environment?If yes, this is the chance for you to become part of the User Experience, Mobility and Portals team in the heart of the LEGO®
group vast IT-organisation, where you’ll not only learn new skills but also get the opportunity to leave your mark on the sizeable IT-ecosystem.
Core Responsibilities• Join one of the largest tech communities in the Country, in which we strive to be the best at what we do, but also value Curiosity, Bravery and Focus.
• Work with technologies including, Node.JS, TypeScript, Amazon Web Serivces, REST APIs, React.js and React-Native and Infrastructure as Code.
• Learn and develop as part of a dedicated and experienced team, including conversations with an experienced mentor.
• Have fun! Hey, it’s the worlds largest toy manufactor – you’re suppose to have fun :)
Play your part in our team succeedingWe are looking for an aspiring software engineer that thrives on solving problems that might not be 100% defined. We are passionate about developer experience and look to build tools and platforms that help other teams delivery value to their business faster and with better quality.
As a student worker in our team, you will get the opportunity to be part of our journey into working agile and help develop the best solutions together with business and other IT teams. As part of our DevOps approach you will be expose in the whole lifecycle of digital products: Research, Hypothesis, Prototype, Build, Test, Release, Deploy, Operate and Monitor. You will work on global projects and learn from – and collaborate with – colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world as well as further develop your talent.
Do you have what it takes?• You must be currently enrolled in a Danish University, studying at a graduate level
• you are curious and have a strong motivation to explore IT computer science at the LEGO Group
• understand the importance of the right level of documentation and knowledge sharing
• are comfortable speaking and writing English
• An understanding of software development.
• Collaboration skills. You’ll be working as part of a team in a sizeable IT-department.
• You see yourself supporting our core values being curious, showing bravery and staying focused
• We serve a wide range of consumers, and believe in having a team that matches our consumers when it comes to diversity. That means we’re looking for you - yes you out there in the corner who think you're the odd one out. Come join us and bring all your differences.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Making sure the LEGO Group provides a high quality building and play experience with every product, is at the core of what we do.