- - Storbritannien, London, Greater London
- - Danmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Would you like to be part of our global sourcing organisation? Are you passionate about driving procurement perfection and building positive relationships?We're on the lookout for a focused IT sourcing specialist, for a12-month maternity cover contract, who is familiar with cloud software and professional services procurement and has a broad set of IT procurement exposure.
At LEGO® we offer a competitive benefits and bonus package!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou'll be comfortable with ambiguity and will have the drive to achieve perfection. This role will support our IT & Digital business units and you will be responsible for sourcing new technology platforms which will be crucial towards LEGO’s Digitalization Journey!
• Provide active leadership and influencing among stakeholders, finance and suppliers to drive companywide cost initiatives in the IT Software & Services spends
• Good knowledge of the technology start-up space for technologies like AR, Synthetic Voice, AI/RPA etc.
• Provide innovative solutions to the stakeholders to scout for new technologies and keep a handle on total cost
• Support the leader to drive global dashboard with key indicators and monthly dialogues providing comprehensive updates to key stakeholders
• Articulate and communicate the progress and challenges to the key Americas stakeholders on monthly frequency. Influence the outcomes that take the holistic view.
• Build market insight to identify the trends in the markets and translate them into category strategies and robust actions leading to efficiency improvements
• Build and maintain Global supplier base - incl. contracting, negotiations, strategic performance management, risk management and supplier performance
• Develop and drive a strong supplier relationship management program with clarity of objectives and outcomes
• Negotiate contracts with global software/SaaS suppliers (e.g. SAP, Adobe) and with speciality technology start-ups
• Lead development of category specific vendor management plans
Do you have what it takes?• IT Sourcing experience, particularly Software & Services, ideally within toy/play related technologies
• Global category management experience - deep insight and understanding of demand and cost driver optimisation
• Experience in developing sourcing strategies
• Experience of supporting agile processes, fast contracting with start-ups for pilots and experimentation
• Must have an in depth understanding of global procurement processes
• Experience of negotiating a variety of contracts ranging from traditional licence/subscription models to co-development and collaboration agreements
• Sophisticated communication skills, the ability to interact confidently with senior leadership
• Experience with SRM Programs
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Management with preferable focus on Engineering, Supply Chain, Legal or Finance
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.“This is your chance to impact change in a highly successful organisation and help define how we lead demand and supply of IT Products and Services,” - Senior Director, IT & Digital Procurement
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.