- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
We are looking for a phenomenal Senior Software Security Engineer to our Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies team.You will play a key role in delivering our Technology strategy and roadmap.
Core responsibilities• Increase the cyber security level of our applications and live a state-of-the-art security practice to harden our enterprise solutions.
• Collaborate with Security Team on defining practices for good security engineering
• Translate security principles and practices into concrete actions for MST product teams
• Be trusted advisor for product teams for application security
• Define, implement and operate security tool ecosystem for MST products and guide product teams to utilize it
• Drive selected security measures in MST together with product teams to increase security level of applications
• Demonstrate and live high technical perfection to teach and inspire product teams
• Support security assessments of vendors and technologies in special occasions
• Supervise and validate industry trends and integrate into practices
• Mentor hardworking developers
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies is the primary internal technology advisor to the COO and Operations leadership team. MST build and run digital product lines that enable operations within Supply Chain Planning & Procurement, Demand Planning & Fulfilment, Engineering & Quality, Manufacturing and Innovation in Operations. MST is 120 people located in CZ, DK & HU.
MST Technology Transformation is a sub-team that focuses on inducing new technologies and good development practices into the organization. In this function the team provides a Kubernetes based technology platform, assess and introduces new technology via demonstrations, and works closely as technology coach with product teams.
Do you have what it takes?• MSc in IT or other equivalent business degree
• Documented Software Development experience
• Documented experience with Cyber Security/Cyber Defense
• Skilled collaborator and coach for developers
• Documented experience within cyber security and modern application architectures
• Experience with major cloud providers like Amazon, Microsoft or Google
• Experience with modern development practices and tools like git, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch etc.
• Actual implementation experience of company wide IT security initiatives
It is important that you are used to act in a super multifaceted context and have a bias to action mentality.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.