- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to activate your counter-hacking skills to protect children by leading our teams in delivering secure and privacy oriented digital solutions?Security and privacy are in the hands of the developers and helping them excel is the best approach. As part of our team, you will be able to learn and bring forward knowledge that enables our developers to create the most secure applications ensuring our trusted brand remains so.
You will play a big role in our journey of responsible security within our digital child safety.
Regardless of where you are in your IT career we would love to hear from you if you are truly passionate about implementing IT Security solutions for the LEGO Group.
Core responsibilities• Work as part of the digital security and privacy team enabling other teams to excel.
• Implement secure digital solutions for our child engagement.
• Exploratory penetration test of web and/or mobile apps.
• Develop/optimize/provide tools and services to the development teams.
• Work closely together with the development teams receiving and providing feedback.
Play your part in our team succeeding
In Digital Agile Development, our mission is to create and run a resilient and agile digital ecosystem enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group. The Security and Privacy team is part of the Digital Agile Development department. We help the organization producing secure and privacy compliant solutions across web, iOS, Android etc.
The team interacts with the rest of the organization in several ways. We provide tooling, consultancy and sparring for the teams.
Privacy and security is in the core of what we do and is linked to the LEGO Groups play promise. We strive to remain in front.
Do you have what it takes?• Degree in software engineering, computer science, or proven experience from similar position.
• At least 2 years of app or web development experience.
• Deep knowledge of web app security – client and server.
• You are motivated by privacy, IT Security.
• You are curious, passionate and are not afraid of challenging what we do today.
• Good collaboration skills with fellow technical coworkers.
It would be cool if you also have knowledge about the following:
• Thrives in an enabling team setting.
• Speaks http fluidly.
• Experience with passive security testing.
• Experience with penetration testing.
• Experience with git, docker, CI/CD.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group