- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Are you a ‘data-guru’ willing to help the LEGO-group deliver world class self service portal experience to our colleagues?Bring your expertise working with data and join our Agile development to bring our self service portal to the next level.
Core Responsibilities• Collaborate with a small group of awesome developers and user experience professionals internationally to help defining the analytics strategy for the LEGO Group’s internal enterprise services portal for employees
• Analyze performance of the portal for a wide range of user groups (knowledge workers, creative roles, engineering profiles, newcomers, shop floor workers, etc. )
• Assemble data products (statistical models, data visualizations, ETL process, reporting tools…) to analyze performance and support data driven decision making culture
• Share the results of your work with a wide range of stakeholders (IT professionals, process owners, senior leadership) to influence the development and improve the usage of the portal
• Involved in the work process with Product Owner and engineering resources to coordinate new feature development
Do you have what it takes?• Entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Solution oriented and creative
• Studying Informatics, Math, Statistics or similar
• Studies still in progress, preferrably finishing in 2021 the earliest
• Experience in Microsoft PowerBI, Azure Application Insights and/or ServiceNow will be considered a plus but are not “must have”
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.