- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Will you be an important contributor to the LEGO groups sustainable materials agenda? And do you have what it takes to shape and support the IT solutions and setup for the Materials journey?We are looking for a Senior IT professional. You will be joining a team in growth from the current 23 inspiring individuals. offering the opportunity to influence, learn and share.No matter your preferred line of work as backend, frontend or full stack developer we would love to hear from you. We are establishing a brand-new team, and will have the opportunity to fit in different backgrounds and interests.
Core responsibilities• In close cooperation with team colleagues, Product Owner and business, provide IT solutions and opportunities.
• Be an important part of the DevOps team to run and optimize daily operation.
• IT development, balancing technology between an existing technology stack and new opportunities.
• Support your team colleagues daily as well as longer term.
• helping the team to grow E.g. to evaluate and implement new technologies.
• Cooperate and engage with engineers and architects across teams. Among other things demo and share success as well as takeaways.
• Be a strong support for developer Best Practices, E.g. CI/CD and security.
• Make sure that the IT systems works and provide support.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Materials & Moulding Technology team provides solutions and technology for the LEGO Groups materials and moulding areas. We support the process from Engineering Element Design, Mould design, Mould production and Moulding in the factories. A key element in the roadmap for the LEGO Group is a continued and strengthened focus on Materials and the Sustainable Material agenda.
To support this high profiled business area, an IT team has been established to focus on just that. You will join in the early phases, and will be part of building the IT architecture and IT solutions on top along with daily operation to support the Materials agenda.
We are working in an agile setup in DevOps teams, and in close cooperation with other teams within our own Product Line, Digital in general and business areas.
Do you have what it takes?
• 5 years of relevant IT experience.
• Knowledge and interest in programming languages in general. Primary c#, but it is an advantage to have experience in other languages like Java, Python and C.
• Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure).
• Experience with CI/CD.
• Contribute to architecture discussions in terms of data modelling and system architecture.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Have a curiosity on a variety of technologies and a strong ability to learn.
• You are self-steering, proactive, well organized and can determine independently what needs to be done.
• A phenomenal teammate.
• English Sophisticated (written and spoken).
It would be cool if you also have knowledge about the following:
• Unit/Integration tests.
• Big data and Analytics.
• Security in general, as this will be key in everything we do.
• UX knowledge and experience.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group