- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Ingeniør
Are you our new product owner, that sets the IT direction and priorities within our Materials areas ?Unleash your talent and become the driver in supporting our Sustainable Materials journey with new IT solutions and set the priorities for our empowered IT Materials product team.
Core Responsibilities• Maximizes the value of the product and ensures that partners and scrum team are aligned on priorities
• Defines the product vision in close collaboration with the business and our Product Management
• Provides vision and direction to the Agile development team and creates requirements in close collaboration with the Materials related organizations
• Works closely with the partners and understands the business area and the need for technology support
• Drives a structured process around initiatives and prioritization
• Manages the product roadmap, backlog and ensures that backlog items are groomed and refined in collaboration with the team
• Works closely with both stakeholders and the scrum team to ensure common understanding of needs and deliveries
• Challenges the business organization and ensures focus on value and needs rather than solutions
• Collaborates and coordinates with other product owners
• Works closely with the Product Manager for the overall Materials & Moulding Technology Product Line
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Materials & Moulding Technology team provides solutions and technology for the LEGO Group’s materials and moulding areas. We support from Engineering Element Design, Mould design, Mould production and Moulding in the factories.
In the role as Product Owner for Materials you will work closely with the Engineering and Materials business areas that are responsible for materials for moulding as well as with the product team that are developing solutions for the business needs. A big part is supporting the results-oriented strategic Sustainable Materials agenda in all aspects over the next years.
Being part of our Technology PlaygroundThe LEGO Groups has an ambitious digital roadmap and are making big investments to transform our technology platform and modernize our enterprise architecture established around a more flexible, user-centric and cloud-based architecture. We value people who are not afraid to try out new things and put their ideas and skills into play. That’s where you come in.
Playfulness is at our core, with international colleagues and cultures from all around the world, and you will find people who are easy-going, informal and very passionate about what they do. Like us, you are passionate and curious about technology and always aspire to build valuable products for children and colleagues around the globe. To sum up, we are looking for collaborative and talented techies, who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
Do you have what it takes?Perhaps you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, Chemistry etc.) including experience as:
• 3-5 years of experience in Engineering, Product Development, Manufacturing or other relevant field or as a Product Owner, a Management Consultant or Business Relationship Manager
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Experience with applications and technology
• Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Strong networking and collaboration skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Structured and process oriented in ways of thinking and working
If you have knowledge about Plastic materials, moulding technologies or Big Data and Analytics, we will see this as an advantage.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Bringing it to life
"This role gives an exciting opportunity to make a difference for The LEGO Group and support our strategic Sustainable Materials agenda with IT solutions.”