- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Praktik
- - Information Technology
Do you want to add rocket fuel to your career within software development?And would you like to try out your talent together with experienced and skilled professionals in a global environment?
Do you have what it takes?You will be part of an autonomous product team, where we work agile and with end-to-end responsibility for our solutions. We value your inputs on equal terms as the rest of your team members and encourage you to bring forth great ideas for improvements, as we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our products.
As a Student Worker, with a focus on development and/ integration, you will be:
- Developing new products and enhancing existing.
- Working with a selection of technologies which could include: .Net, REST web services, ASP.NET, C#, AWS Cloud services, SAP, node.js, ReactJS, Python, Java and potentially Fiori.
- Learn and develop as part of a dedicated and experienced team, including conversations with an experienced mentor.
- As we’re looking for several people, your focus could be on development OR integrations… or both.
We would expect that:- You are currently enrolled in a Danish University, studying at a graduate level
- You are curious and have a strong motivation to explore IT computer science at the LEGO Group.
- Understand the importance of the right level of documentation and knowledge sharing
- You’re focused on getting the job done.
- You may already have experience with Agile methodologies.
- Are comfortable speaking and writing English.
- You are ready to have fun! Hey, it’s the world’s largest toy manufacturer – you’re supposed to have fun.
Being a Student Worker in Enterprise Core TechnologyThis is the chance for you to become part of the Enterprise Core Technologies team in the heart of the LEGO® Company’ s vast IT-organisation, where you’ll not only learn new skills but also get the opportunity to leave your mark on the sizeable IT-ecosystem.
Joining our team, might be the first step in a long and exciting career as part of our family. 500+ IT professionals are working within the technology field on a wide range of different technology products and technologies – so future opportunities are almost endless.
Oh, and we would love it if you can come in, rock the boat and teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Enterprise Core Technology area consists of a number of product teams who are responsible for a broader range of solutions facing potentially every employee of the LEGO Group, including our salespeople, customers, customer service, LEGO® product development and many others.
We are a diverse team, who are working closely together with our colleagues in the business areas to support their processes in the most optimal way.
You will work on global projects and learn from – and collaborate with – colleagues from all over the world as well as further develop your talent.
Curious and holistic with a great passion for learning and networking
As a Student Worker, you can work in one product team but you could also get the opportunity to rotate between various product teams as a way to develop and embrace your technical curiosity.
We expect you to work 1-2 days a week. We fully respect that you are dedicated to your studies. Thus, your working hours will be adapted to this and you may also use the LEGO Group as a case for one of your papers.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group