- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group build our new global sales planning solution?This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B sales platform driven by user feedback and business needs. Become part of a big IT community and get the chance to spar with other experts within your area.
Core responsibilitiesYou will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the B2B Commercial Planning team which is a cross-functional team ensuring high quality sales planning and collaboration solutions for our Sales Leaders and Key Account Managers.
As an Infrastructure Engineer your focus will be to:
Enable the product team in regards to Infrastructure:
• Monitoring, alerting and logging management
• CI/CD pipelines
• Ensure secure setup and practices for development environments as well as AWS accounts
• Continuously improve existing environments and processes - e.g. automation, enabling faster time to market
• Aside from enabling your own product team you will also act as the infrastructure expert of the broader B2B organization consisting of several product teams which you will also guide and support in regards to the above
Do you have what it takes?We expect that you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and some years of experience with some of these:
• IaC (Terraform, CDK or CloudFormation)
• Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, …)
• CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Jenkins Declarative Pipeline or GitLab pipelines)
• Monitoring and alerting
• Network – setup in a cloud context (e.g. VPCs, network routing, firewalls)
• Security - e.g. in a web application context, in a cloud context, identity management
• Linux or Unix OS
• Development in one or more of the following languages: Python, Perl, Bash or Node.js
• Cost efficiency in cloud environments
• AWS cloud experience is a plus
We also highly appreciate that you:
• Are passionate and curious techie who loves to learn
• Are passionate about Open Source
• Have the ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• Have the highest attention to quality and attentive to detail
• Are self-driven as well as an organized team player
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of the bigger B2B Retailer Technology team who are responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, B2B customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our products, and we collaborate closely with the teams that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group. Your product team will consist of frontend developers, backend developers, business domain experts, a UX expert, a quality engineer, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner.
In this role you get the chance to utilize your expertise and impact our infrastructure choices, helping us build the best possible foundation for our solutions. Knowledge sharing and bringing forth new ideas for improvements is a central part of your role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a
Sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”