- Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Markeds- og forbrugerundersøgelse
Can you apply data science within the LEGO Group across a variety of areas to better understand our customers and help develop the builders of tomorrow?Bring your data science expertise to the table and help shape the way LEGO uses Data Science to provide key actions to the wider business.
Core Responsibilities• Interpreting and delivering the results of findings to partners within the business
• Managing stakeholders to ensure that data science work is delivering real value
• Effectively communicating solutions to business problems, including the use of visualisation techniques and building automated dashboards
• Working with disparate datasets and running algorithms on large data optimal and efficiently
• Developing advanced machine learning models – both for prediction and description
• Staying up-to-date with all the latest ground breaking technologies such as computer science fundamentals and programming
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join the Data Science team in Billund, we work with a wide range of business partners, with this role having particular focus on Shopper and Consumer Engagement.
The LEGO Group needs data science capabilities to discover deeper insights, make predictions, and generate recommendations in a rapidly growing big data reality. Using data insights to drive business decisions and understand customer behaviour is a key strategic focus for us. The Data Science function provides the LEGO Group with these insights, using data science approaches and techniques to perform predictive, prescriptive and diagnostic analytics.
Do you have what it takes?We are looking for a curious, analytical, and strategically minded colleague who enjoy working in a highly collaborative set-up. You have a good track record in completing complex data science projects from end to end and are able to translate technical content to business audiences in a way that delivers the most value. If you have experience with delivery of data science projects aimed at shoppers and consumers would be ideal. In addition, you have:
• BSc or MSc degree in big data, data science, computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent quantitative discipline
• 5+ years of experience.
• Experience with tools such as R, Shiny, Python, SQL (others like Spark & Scala are also desirable)
• Practical experience in data science, including implementation of Machine Learning models (predictive or descriptive)
• Exposure to leading teams or mentor junior staff members to deliver is very desirable
• Proficient in English both written and spoken
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“Working with such a cross-functional team to support delivering amazing shopper experiences for our entire fan base means a continuously changing, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how we bring LEGO values to life every day”