- Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group improve our global B2B engagement platform?This is your opportunity to work with new technologies driven by customer feedback and business needs. You will become part of a large digital community and accelerate your learning by working closely with an experienced developer as your mentor.
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your carrier within in one of the most successful toy companies in the world using the newest Digital Technologies inspired by children’s play, learning and having fun.
Core responsibilities• Review and analyze system specification preparing automation of new tests
• Collaborate with other Testers and product team developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute automation test cases (or manual tests) and analyze results
• Build automation test scripts in test automation tool
• Build logs to document testing activities and defects
• Communication with team and users regarding test results and testability of user stories
• You will be responsible for managing the testing of integrated product launches and software releases in close collaboration with the product team
Play your part in our team succeedingIn B2B Retailer Technology we innovate digital products that delight our customer users and together with key partners in the LEGO Group we enable critical sales capabilities by delivering technology to Retailers and to LEGO® Market organizations who engage retail customers.
You will be part of the Digital organisation in the LEGO Group, represented in our Executive Leadership team by a Chief Digital Officer (CDO), overall responsible for the ongoing digital
transformation at the LEGO Group.
We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our tech products, and we collaborate closely with partners that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy at LEGO®. In order to succeed with our products, we need an experienced and dedicated QA
Automation tester in one of our Product teams.
The QA Automation tester will be member of the “Commercial Planning and Collaboration” team, who has a DevOps responsibility for Commercial Target Management, Trade Activation and Sales Collaboration solutions in the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?
A graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred. If you have the flair and passion for technology this is an exciting opportunity to grow your technical testing skills.
To succeed in this role, we image you have the following proficiencies:
• +3 years of experience from large testing activities spanning multiple applications and teams as well as various technology platforms
• Experience with automation testing tools
• Working knowledge of test management software
• A good understanding of software development in general and of software testing as well as a solid attention to detail and a structured approach
• Experience with infrastructure e.g. Cloud Formation is a plus
• Experience with working in an agile setup
You need to illustrate a few years of test experience, but we are open for all candidates having the right learning attitude and passion to dive into a new thing.
It's not a requirement but would be a plus if you also have knowledge of the following things:
• Demonstrating the ability to be a great teammate, works well with others, contributes positively to team environment while continually seeks ways to improve contribution to the team.
• Experience with app and web development
• Knowledge of testing APIs and one or more cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Google or Azure)
• Thriving working with end-to-end attitude and holistic views
• Passion for technology and eager to learn new technologies
• Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• The highest attention to quality and attentive to detail
• Ambitious as well as an organized great teammate
• Have a good understanding of business needs and ability to translate into high quality tech solutions
• Work with a proactive and positive attitude
• Keep calm and maintain an overview in stressful situations
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.