- - Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- - Ingeniør
Are you our new Quality Rockstar who can help secure the best quality Play & Learning experience for our builders of tomorrow?Then bring your entire Quality toolbox into play, when supporting our development teams with exciting products and technologies.
Core Responsibilities• Define and run project streams to secure relevant Quality Assurance (QA) activities in Product, Technology and Equipment development projects in close collaboration with sponsors and leads in Product Development, Engineering and Quality teams
• Drive evaluation and recommend QA activities based on technology readiness levels linked to deliverables at development gates
• Build the quality strategy for verification and validation of LEGO® products while securing line-of-sight of Product and Customer requirements
• Be responsible for objectives and target setting for quality requirements and performance
• Recommend Quality go/no go decisions
• Sparring with project and sponsor leadership teams on tradeoff decisions, priorities, capability building, allocation of resources related to quality assurance in development projects
• Report, intensify and mitigate risks and critical project matters related to quality and technical feasibility
• Engage and build Quality Assurance capabilities with colleagues across Product Development, Engineering and Quality teams in areas of DFSS and APQP/PPAP
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a Quality Driver Team that lead Quality Assurance and Risk mitigation in Technology Development programs to assure a high quality play and learning experience across all LEGO® products. We support our development teams across business, creative and technical fields in developing a proactive quality approach based on play and learning requirements as well as data driven decision making.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Design or a business development related field. You have a minimum of 5 years work experience (Quality, Product Design, Mechanical/Electronic/Software Engineering, Project Management), preferably from a larger global company. In addition, you have skills and experience within:
• APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PPAP (Production Part Approval) and DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) or DFX (Design for Excellence) experience
• Interdisciplinary development activities in moulding, assembly and electronics industry will be a huge advantage
• Quality management, Product Development and/or Technology development in cross-functional international work environment
You are capable of using statistical tools and advanced quality tools (QFD, FMEA, SPC, …) as both enablers to secure play experience and in tough trade-off discussions
As a person you thrive in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment, where you can benefit from your strong facilitation and communicative skills. You are used to drive projects and activities with a structured approach combined with motivational and engaging people skills. We also expect that you have:
• The ability to engage with both hardcore tech specialists and business leaders at all levels, translating technical topics to quality mindset and business decisions
• A positive mentality that motivates & engage others, while using your curiosity, bravery and focus to understand and progress in the projects
• Advanced English skills – both oral and written
You are expected up to 50 days travelling a year in this position.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
Play a key role in developing future play and learning solutions, across the LEGO® Novelty and Technology development portfolio.