- Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group improve our Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management Solutions?Then this is your opportunity to be a part of defining and building new technology products in an engaging, dynamic and pioneering product team living the LEGO values: Imagination – Creativity – Fun – Learning – Caring – Quality!
Core ResponsibilitiesLEGO has built a new vision for the management of digital assets and launched an initiative with the main purpose of enabling Customers, Partners and LEGO Employees to easily and securely create, enrich and collaborate around digital assets throughout the entire value chain.
The value chain covers all phases from product development and production of assets to the usage by internal and external partners. LEGO digital product and marketing assets consist of images, text, content and product data.
You will collaborate closely with other frontend developers, backend developers, business domain specialists, a UX specialist, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner in a newly established product team.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will:
• take lead on the frontend development part of building a new cloud-based digital asset management platform that ensures consistency, scalability and confidentiality across the value chain
• take part in architecting the entire technology stack
• contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology platform once implemented – a cloud solution based on serverless microservice architecture including technologies like React, TypeScript, Node.js and Python
• coach and develop our junior developers
Play your part in our team succeedingAs a frontend developer with a passion for great user experience design you will be part of one of the Digital Asset Technology product teams responsible for solutions facing our agency, sales people, customers and partners.
We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our solutions, and we collaborate closely with the business organization.
In this role you will have a great opportunity to broaden your skills to other competencies of the product team, e.g. working as a full stack developer!
Do you have what it takes?You hold a graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. Functional experience and academic qualifications will be equally weighted.
You have 5+ years of experience with frontend development. To succeed in this role, we expect that you are highly technically skilled and that you have experience with:
• API Integration and development
• one or more component libraries (e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
• testing of frameworks
• GraphQL - is a plus
• OAuth or OpenID - is a plus
• AWS amplify - is a plus
• security focused development
• great UX
• working in an agile setup - is a plus
Moreover, you have a passion for open source solutions and are eager to learn new technologies. You love sharing your knowledge with others and you are a great team player whilst still self-driven. You also understand how to:
• research, work through and solve complex problems
• pay the highest attention to quality and are attentive to details
• transform business needs into high quality tech solutions
• engage and work with a proactive and positive attitude
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV. Applications will be screened on an on-going basis, but due to summer vacation please expect a longer response time.