- Danmark, Billund, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group build our new global sales planning solution?This is your opportunity to work with new technologies on a tailor made B2B sales platform driven by user feedback and business
needs. Become part of a big IT community where there are lots of skilled developers to spare with. You will also have the opportunity to
work as a Full stack Developer.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the B2B Commercial Planning team which is a multi-functional team ensuring high quality sales planning and collaboration solutions for our Sales Leaders and Key Account Managers.
Moreover, as a Senior Frontend developer you will be:• Taking lead on the frontend development of a new cloud based B2B Sales platform with focus on sales planning, promotion planning and collaboration around customers
• contributing to the continuous improvement of the technology platform once implemented a cloud solution based on serverless microservice architecture including technologies like React, TypeScript, Node.js, Redux
• Having the opportunity to work with backend development as well if you have the aspiration
• Mentoring and helping develop our Junior Developers
Do you have what it takes?A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. You have 5-7 years experience with frontend development. You are highly technically skilled and have experience with:
• Experience with one or more component libraries (e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
• Experience with one or more test frameworks
• Experience with GraphQL is a plus
• Experience with working in an agile setup is a plus
• Interest in and flair for great UX
• Attentive to Security
• AWS amplify is a plus¨
It's not a requirement but would be a plus if you:
• Are passionate and curios techie who loves to learn
• Are passionate about Open Source
• Value sharing your knowledge with others
• Have the ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• Have the highest attention to quality and attentive to detail
• self-driven as well as an organized great teammate
• Have a good understanding of business needs and ability to translate into high quality tech solutions
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of the bigger B2B Retailer Technology team who are responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our solutions, and we collaborate closely with the teams that drive the #Business to Business# strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group. Your product team will consist of frontend developers, backend developers, business domain experts, a UX expert, a quality engineer, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner.
In this role you will further build on your skills as a frontend developer but also have the option to dive into other technologies within this product team. Sharing and bringing forth new ideas for improvements is a central part of your role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to "inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow."
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group