- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Are you ready to use your architectural and communicative skills to facilitate, develop and engage teams to take our platform architecture to the next level?
Then join the Digital Agile Development team and put your mark on user experiences that will be reaching millions of kids and adults around the world!
Core ResponsibilitiesIn the Digital Agile Development department in Billund, we are organized in multiple cross functional teams of digital architects, developers, team leads, designers and more. Together we are dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated consumer-facing digital products to children and adults worldwide.
As our new lead solution architect, you will play an essential role in understanding what products and processes have the most potential for meeting our strategic goals. You will be working across our development teams and:
• Facilitate collaboration between the development teams and business units to deliver solutions
• Define vision and roadmap for platform architectures and initiatives connecting to our strategy
• Curiously explore emerging technologies identifying opportunities for our platform and experiences
• Suggest and implement new platform solutions and architectural principles
• Document and communicate the as-is state of our technology landscape including strengths and weaknesses
• Drive project execution and people development together with development teams through sparring and mentoring
• Identify and communicate organizational and process improvements to ensure a robust operating model
Play your part in our team succeedingAs part of LEGO Digital, Digital Agile Development is on a mission to create and run a resilient and agile consumer facing digital ecosystem, enabling digital experiences in the LEGO Group.
Our responsibilities are amongst other things the digital marketing platforms that currently runs elements of the LEGO.com website, the LEGO Life app. LEGO Account, LEGO TV and many supporting systems and services. As such we are an integral part of the company’s strategy to leverage digitalization.
Our department has pioneered the use of cloud infrastructure within LEGO and we strive to remain in the front when it comes to utilizing its full potential, for instance through serverless architecture.
You will work on user experiences that will be reaching millions of kids & adults around the world and you will join a highly skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit and where playing and having fun is integrated.
Do you have what it takesIn this role, it is vital that you are able to communicate across several functional disciplines. We are looking for proven architectural knowledge and the ability to facilitate and inspire engagement among your colleagues. You also bring:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar or proven experience from similar position
• 3+ years of documented experience from a related digital position working with architecture
• 5+ years of documented experience from a digital engineering position
• proficiency in modern technology stacks and architectural patterns
• Outstanding ability to document & communicate architectural subject matter
Moreover, you value efficient and agile product implementations over process heavy project execution, and you are a team player with a positive mindset and excellent collaboration skills.
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
"Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
If you love digital and wants to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow – join our awesome team!"