- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Are you ready to use your technical and communicative skills to engage colleagues and take our architecture setup to the next level?Then join our Digital Product Technology department and put your mark on our innovative platform solution that makes our connected toys come to life!
In our Digital Product Technology (DPT) department in Billund, we have multiple cross-functional teams of digital architects, developers, team leads and many more. Together, we are dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated software solutions, such as mobile apps that bridge physical and digital build and play experiences.
With a focus on reusability, scalability and cost-efficiency, you will have the responsibility of pushing the further development of our digital architecture and LEGO Play App Foundation platform to ensure that they meet business and consumer needs. To do this, you will communicate with and advise DPT colleagues and other partners on development projects to ensure the best optimizations. This includes:
• Actively communicate with analytics manager and partners to gain insight on future needs for digital functionalities
• Translate business requirements into technology selections and architectural structures
• Design roadmaps for our digital platform architecture and communicate them to relevant stakeholders
• Partake hands-on in development activities, including coding, code reviewing, scrum rituals etc.
• Monitor evolving consumer technologies to assess impact and possibilities for implementation
• Monitor and advise on the road-map processes for Unity – our main framework provider
Play your part in our team succeeding
Connect with the entire value chain
As senior solution architect, you will join our governance team, a cross-functional team where we share ideas, knowledge and collaborate to ensure optimal synergy throughout the value chain. Here, you will have the opportunity to give your input on concept development, help us define future roadmaps and much more. No process or tool is ever set in stone here. As such, this is a unique opportunity to put your mark on groundbreaking changes within the LEGO Group as part of our digitalization agenda.
Do you have what it takes?
Can you drive projects through informal leadership?
Although responsible for ensuring optimal architecture, it is vital that you are able to secure engagement and influence processes through informal leadership. As such, it is important that you are skilled at translating needs and opportunity into solid ideas and business cases as well as facilitating productive collaborations through inspiring communication. You also bring:
• 5+ years´ of experience with mobile platform, app, video game or other consumer software development as domain manager, senior app developer, solution architect or the like
• Solid knowledge of the entire lifecycle of apps, from concept development to release and maintenance
• A bachelor’s, master’s or engineering degree within software, computer science or the like
• Proficiency in English
• Preferably, experience with or insight into augmented reality, image recognition technology, SOLID architecture principles and the Unity platform, although it is not a must
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
“We are truly cross-functional here, and both knowledge and ideas are freely shared across levels, divisions and international borders. So, this is your chance to collaborate with many experts, including other solution architects from other divisions and contribute with your ideas whilst broadening your knowledge!”