- Danmark, Syddanmark
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Do you love to learn and do you naturally show a technical curiosity when working with backend development?This is your opportunity to bring your passion and become part of a new product team that will build a new cloud based B2B sales platform while you accelerate your learning journey as you work closely with an experienced Developer as your mentor.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou and your team will be taking the lead on developing and integrating a new cloud-based B2B Sales ecosystem with focus on sales planning, planning of promotions and the sales team´s collaboration around business-to-business customers. The end users of the solution are mainly Sales Leaders, Key Account Managers and Market Controllers. You will collaborate closely with your colleagues in a growing product team – including other Developers, Consultants, UX Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Sales Specialists.
Moreover, as a Junior Backend Developer you will...:
• work with technologies like TypeScript, Node.js, REST API, GraphQL, NoSQL (Dynamo DB), Lambda functions and GitHub.
• develop microservices and API based integrations.
• have the opportunity to work with frontend development as well if you have the aspiration.
• work closely with a senior developer as your mentor.
Play your part in our team succeedingOur team is responsible for building a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, customers and partners. You will build up your skills as a backend developer but also have the option to dive into other technologies within this product team. Knowledge sharing and bringing forth new ideas for improvements is a central part of your role to ensure that we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
But why should you aspire to be part of our awesome tech family?
Well, you get to work with awesome techies who are passionate about delivering high quality code and who love to learn from one another by sharing knowledge and staying up-to-date on new technologies. We work in agile and autonomous product teams so you should expect to be asked for your expert opinion on how to approach challenges and build the best possible solutions. We are informal, dress casually and have a laid-back approach so you will feel right at home. We love to be part of a tech community where we can live out some of our tech dreams and ambitious and where we can build phenomenal products. Pretty cool right?!
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, we image you have the following technical foundation:
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology or similar.
• Experience with programming languages such as TypeScript, C# or similar that allows you to easily learn new programming languages when needed.
It's not a requirement but would be a plus if you also have knowledge of the following technologies or is willing to explore some of these:
• API's (e.g. REST).
• Container or infrastructure technologies.
• Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Google or Azure).
• Test frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Chai or other).
You might be a recent graduate or have a few years of experience – we are open to both profiles as long as you have the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application areas.
As a person it is important that you...:
• are not fixed on technology stack but have a constant desire to learn and develop technically and personally.
• are self-driven while being a team player focusing on how we succeed as a team.
• have a good understanding of business needs and the ability to translate these into high quality tech solutions.
• are proficient in English.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.